03 June 2012

Archery, Kool-Aid, and a Big Ass Pizza

Last night a group of friends and I went out for a night of archery fun.  With balloons and zombie targets at hand, we were all poking fun at the recent "zombie attacks" and just had a great night overall.  Congratulations to all of the new graduates and university transfer students.  :)  It was a wonderful celebration as well as a great hang out.

What started out as normal targets with a few balloons quickly turned into what seemed like a carnival game.  Balloons littered the wall anywhere that we could reach.  :P  These targets were put up 20 yards away and newbies as well as "veterans" had a blast.

Over the course of the night, more balloons were put up and the circle targets slowly converted into zombie targets.  I guess our group is ready for the zombie attacks.  Are you?  :P

I got my first true head shot.  Smack in the middle AND I'd popped a mini balloon in the process.  :D  This has got to be my best shot ever.  The first was too low and to the left, second was too low and to the right... third shot's the charm, right?  :D

The star of the show that night was actually Peach/Mango Kool-Aid!  This stuff is PHENOMENAL!  I hope they never take it off the shelves.  I was in charge of drinks that night and I'd wanted to stray away from the typical sodas and so, I decided to make some Kool-Aid, water, tea, and a couple soda bottles for those who really can't go a day without soda.  This stuff was great!  The Kool-Aid was the first to be drunk, the first to be finished off, and soda became the last resort drink after Kool-Aid ran out.  The Peach/Mango will accommodate the tastes of young and old alike (and can be mixed well with alcohol for the older folks).  For our purposes though, we mixed it with Twist Up (Wal-Mart's version of 7-Up) for a bit of fizz and everyone loved it.  :)

After about an hour and a half of shooting, our pizza came!  This big ass pizza was more than half my size, measuring nearly 1 meter in diameter.

This was one heck of a night and I look forward to more in the near future.  ;)  Kool-Aid's definitely on the list for upcoming hangouts and parties.  Should it be a limited edition flavor (still trying to find that out from Kraft Foods), I'll be stocking up for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Oh noes! It's 3AM and now I want pizza, lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! :P It happens. Thanks for swinging by, Mr. Stormdrane! :)

      Delete