13 June 2012

Paracord Now Available at Michaels!

I was doing my nearly weekly Michaels run the other day and was quite surprised to find paracord in their stock.  It was prominently located at one of the front endcaps in the middle of the store.

The bracelets are priced at $3.99 each, with no tags regarding sizes - you'll just have to try them on and see.  They come in various color combinations, though.  :D  They also carry the buckles priced at $2.50 for a pack of 5.  On to the paracord themselves...

I opted for the maroon this time around.  These 16 foot hanks of paracord are running for $2.49 at my Michaels.  Coupled with a 50% coupon today, it came out to be $1.34 after CA tax.  Not bad for just a small bit of paracord when you want various colors.  +1 for being made in the US!  :D

The company that distributes these are Pepperell.  They seem to have a good amount of colors and accessories available.  I hope that Michaels continues to carry these, but since they do change their stock according to the trends, I'm pretty sure I'll just stock up as their weekly coupons come out.

It seems as though the idea of prepping, EDC, survival, etc. is starting to become a bit trendy.  :)  No worries!  More EDC goodies for me, right?  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment