18 June 2012

Night Market is Here! :)

Just last Friday, the local summer night market opened up.  I couldn't wait and so I rode my bike out (to avoid the crowds of the parking lot and 'cause I like to bike).  It was so fun!

First thing's first, I got myself a balut.  :)

Yum!  Balut... Since they only give you a plastic spoon to eat with, I had to use my SRM710 to crack open the egg.  :P  For the fun of it, I'd also gotten "plastic balloons."

There were so many other foods to choose from!  And plenty of booths featuring random trinkets as well.

The most popular food item there has definitely got to be the roasted corn!  You can either get it on the cob or in a cup.  There's a condiment table set up to throw in your mixings and you're good to go!  My favorite is the olive oil (or butter) + green onions.  Delicious!

I can't wait for next weekend to roll by so that I can stop by again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment