27 December 2011

Hulu Free Movies

The free movies offered on Hulu aren't that bad at all.  I'll admit many of them are the older movies that I personally don't find too interesting, but nestled between them are real gems.  Over the Christmas vacation, there were plenty of Christmas cartoons to be had as well.  It was a great way to keep the little one occupied while my friend and I caught up.

Many of the documentaries are nice.  My brother said he'd watched "I'm Up Next," a documentary about players of Street Fighter.  I'd caught an old film back from when I was in grade school, "Sign of the Beaver."  I'd also watched "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo."  I believe the most recent movie I'd watched was "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus," the one from 2005 starring Dylan and Cole Sprouse as Justin.  :)  I think I'll watch "Little Shop of Horrors" next when I find the time.  I recall having that movie on VHS when I was younger, but my brother and I never got around to watching it.  By the time we'd remembered and were actually curious about the film, it was long gone.

See?  The selection isn't bad.  Ya just gotta look.  :)  They should put up "Indian in the Cupboard."  That was a pretty good movie, if I recall correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment