07 December 2011

Dollar Tree Finds (07 December 2011)

Oh, the Dollar Tree... there's always something interesting to be found there.  This time around, I went to the "nicer" one by campus during lunch time.  This one's great because they've always got stock of everything and all of their products are very neatly organised.

Anyway, I think the first aisle I'd looked at was the toy aisle, just to see if there were any props I could use for my upcoming party, wherein I'll be setting up a "photo booth" for my friends to enjoy.  There, I found a deck of Tarot cards.  I've never done Tarot, but it just seemed like an interesting find.  I guess for a dollar and change, it'd be interesting to look into it.  But I passed.


Next up, I'd gone to the glassware/dishware aisle.  I was looking for some glass mugs to etch for Christmas gifts.  Instead, I happened upon some new Coca-Cola glasses.  I'm sure we've all seen these green ones at both the Dollar Tree and the 99 Cents Only store:

Your choice of 2 smaller ones OR 1 larger one for of course, $1.00.

But they'd just gotten some new stock, I suppose, for I've found 3 more styles that I've never seen before:


Neat huh?  But take note of the middle one.  It's my favorite!

How awesome is that?  It's a glass cup... in the shape of a Coca-Cola 12 ounce can! 

I ended up picking up one of these for myself, but gave it to my brother when I'd come home since he liked it.  I'll probably pick up another on the way home from school so long as they've still got them in stock.  There didn't seem to be very many.  I don't even see it on their site.  Though one of the other three can be found there.

Not shown, since I'd forgotten to take a picture... there's a whole end cap dedicated to Betty Crocker baking supplies at my local Dollar Tree too.  It's pretty hard to miss considering that everything's red.  But anyway, there's some good quality silicon gear to be had if you have a need for some new baking supplies.  The mixing bowls and such I can do without - they're all plastic and I have a preference for metal.

Happy hunting.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment