03 November 2011

Michael's Dollar Stamps!

I LOVE the little dollar bin at Michael's.  I usually pick up a stamp to use with notes and postcards if I can't find anything else I need want for my crafts.  I've got quite a few of the single Studio G stamps, but check this one out!  I hadn't seen it floating around the interwebz yet.


This one's also a dollar, but comes with 3 small stamps (about an inch square) and a little stamp pad.  There were I believe... 4 or 5 different sets, each in a different "color-coded" package.  These weren't found in the usual dollar bin; they were in the "adult finds" impulse buys aisle.  And yes!  They're STILL $1.00!  (Or better yet, $0.50-$0.60 with their weekly coupons.)

I'll probably head back and grab a couple more over the next few weeks when I find myself waltzing in.  They work great for the postcards I've been sending out.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment