23 November 2011

Even More Hand Sanitizers

Oh geez.  So a quick trip to Wal-mart the other day yielded even more hand sanitizers that I was never aware was available.  Here are some pictures I'd taken:

 These are really neat.  They're from Germ-X's "boutique" set.  From left to right, we have: linen breeze, crisp apple, honey pea, and cucumber melon scents.  The crisp apple and cucumber melon were my favorites.  I did not smell anything from the linen breeze at all.  The honey pea reminded me of the sweet pea scent from Bath and Body works.  These are 2.0 ounces and are the typical price of $0.98.

I just decided to add this one in because I've never really seen sanitizers that are cheaper than the ones found at dollar stores.  This one is an 8.0 ounce bottle for $0.88.  The ones typically found at dollar stores are also 8.0 ounces, but on occasion you'll find the ones that have "50% more free!" at 12.0 ounces for $1.00.

These are great.  So I found this a little odd...  The ones on the left are of 1.0 ounce bottles in a triplet pack, each with a jelly wrap.  The ones on the right are 2.0 ounce bottles with the new pump top.  They're both the same price, at $3.77 per pack.  You wouldn't think that jelly wraps would be worth so much more than pump bottles that you'd only get 1.0 ounces of sanitizer with the wraps.

I just thought these were cute.  :)  Hog Wash.  Pretty expensive though; 2.0 ounces for $1.99.

And these are just two 0.5 ounce bottles I'd gotten from E-Promos and 4Imprint, respectively.  I was looking into getting these as promotional items for my group.  The one from E-Promos definitely has a better quality wrap than the one from 4Imprint; it has more material covering the bottle, the clip is more secure and robust, and the neoprene material is thicker and of better quality.  Both companies go with 0.5 ounce bottles of Purell though, which is nice.  They're a little hard to find in retail, I think.  The only other place I've found them at are in 6-packs from Target for $2.99 and it comes with but ONE jelly wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment