20 October 2011

Green Apple "Moisturizer" Lip Balm from ChapStick!

I'd gone to Walmart after training tonight to pick up some shampoo.  Waltzing down the aisles, I'd noticed the little ChapStick display at the endcap.  I'd recently discovered the awesomeness that is the "moisturizer" I guess, "line" of lip balms from ChapStick.  Upon closer inspection, I'd noticed their "new flavor," green apple!  :D  I was happy considering green apple is one of my more favored scents for almost everything (particularly the hand sanitiser from Germ-X along with the orange scented one).


I'd immediately grabbed it, only to also find vanilla mint flavor.  I took both and went onwards to get my shampoo.  Once I got home, I showed my older brother who, in turn ripped open the vanilla mint one (after taking but then rejecting the green apple in favor of the vanilla mint) after ~ 3 seconds), put it on, and told me it tasted like Christmas.  <_<  Thanks a lot.

I'm not sure how I'll take to the fruity-ness of this lip balm, as I'm so used to the original flavor (with the slight hint of vanilla as mentioned in the previous post).  But I'm sure I'll be happy with its performance if not its flavor.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment