25 April 2013

Mooshbot Minions: Challenge Coins, Ahoy! + Updates


The challenge coins have landed!

Thank you one and all for helping get this project off the ground.  :)  They came out great!  I couldn't have done this without your support.

Now to tackle the rest of the stuff, Minions!

Finals are coming up for me here in a couple of weeks, so I'll be in and out of the Interwebz.  After that,  my focus will be on starting up a Tumblr or something of the sort so that y'all can start sharing RAOKs with one another.

I had meant to order the plastic Mooshbot tokens a few weeks ago but it slipped my mind as I was in "midterm mode."  I'll order them tomorrow now that my weekend has started.  :)

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. What are you planning to do with these challenge coins? :)

    And good luck with your finals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It started out because the "Minions" wanted challenge coins. haha Those who helped get the project started will get some. The rest will be "sold" at cost to anybody who wants one. They'd make nice gifts, I would think, to anybody who likes doing random acts of kindness or is used as a tangible reminder to commit RAOKs. There will also be plastic tokens (mold injected) with the same design that the Minions will receive when they arrive for leaving behind for people during their RAOKs.

      I always tape up an envelope with some cash to vending machines during finals week for students to have a treat/drink on me. I'll be tossing in a plastic token in as well, from now on. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi there, i'd really like to buy a coin from you if you would be willing to sell me one! Would you ship to the UK? If so, let me know costs and everything and il'l sort out payment!
    Thanks, Neil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely. :) Please shoot me an e-mail at aww.no.bueno@gmail.com

      Delete