18 February 2012

New Micro Pocket Knife! :)

haha I was just hanging around in my room when my dad came in, held out his hand (fist? it was closed), and told me to put out my hand.  I was scared (thinking it was a bug or something!) and hesitated.  But finally I put out my hand.  He dropped a teeny tiny pocket knife into my hand!  It's so cute!

Closed, it's about 1.5 inches.

Opened, its about 2.5 inches with a 1 inch blade.  :D  Adorable!

I think this one's actually smaller than the Spyderco but, which measures 2.8-ish opened with a 1.3 inch blade.  I still want the Spyderco Bug, but this one's too cute not to post about it.  :P  I have no idea what brand this is (if any) but I'm pretty sure it was a "salvage" from the local swap meet.  My dad's always going out there on weekends just to walk around and see what he can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment