06 July 2012

The Mini Griptilian Seed Has Been Planted!

A couple of weeks ago, I embarked on a journey to save toward a custom Mini Griptilian.  Sure, it costs nearly twice as much a regular retail one, but I wanted purple handles, N680 steel, and possibly engrave it.  Possibly, only because their site doesn't have a preview of engraving, so I don't know what it looks like - might end up just taking it to the jeweler's and see if they can do anything about it.  :)  Not sure if they can handle N680.

This was the jar a few weeks ago.  I think about $7.00 was in there.

And here it is now a couple weeks later.  :)  $31.00 in to my goal of $130.00.

In a couple months, it'll transform and emerge, a beautiful Mini Griptilian.  :)  I'm excited!  :D  The family over at EDCF are fairly anxious to see its unveiling as well.  :P  Patience...!

1 comment:

  1. Go beg on the street corner and that jar will fill up FAST!

    ReplyDelete