27 September 2011

Sriracha on the Go!

Finally, my wait comes to an end! I can finally have sriracha sauce wherever I go.
I've always bright a small Nalgene squirt bottle with my lunches, but I've always wanted one on my keychain for those unexpected restaurant visits when I just need/crave that extra blast of spicy goodness.
The first time if actually thought about it was during my trip to Arizona when I'd stopped into a kitchen gadget store. There was this little bottle of something on a keychain and I'd just thought it would be perfect to carry sriracha around in. However, at over $6.00 for the thing, I deemed it not worth my purchase and carried on. However, the idea was always in the back of my mind.
When I'd come back from my trip, I kept going on Google to see if there were any keycha with tiny bottles.  No matter how many different search terms I'd tried, none of then populated with what I wanted.
Fast forward to this sleepless morning. I don't recall exactly what I was doing or even thinking about, but my mind eventually rested upon hand sanitizer bottles. Then I recalled making like paracord "caddies" that attached to keychain carabiners not too long ago. (They're also known as "germ grenades around the Interwebz.") For whatever reason, I'm not sure what triggered it, I'd figured the little one ounce bottles of hand sanitizer (in this case the Bath and Body Works one) would be perfect for my long awaited plans to come to life.
Lo and behold, the Sriracha Bomb was born.
It's on a lanyard for now, but if I can find the teenier Purell bottles (I think they're half ounce bottles), I'll throw the Sriracha Bomb on my keychain instead.
I'm quite the satisfied person right now. I think I can finally drift off to sleep. I'm going to have to regardless since school starts in about 2 hours!

1 comment:

  1. Those little purell bottles can be snagged on the internet pretty easily. Awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete